Ty’s Healthy Healers Healthcare provides an array of services to patients in the comfort of their home. We believe that home healthcare should be offered and made available to everyone who is in need of medical attention. We provide a full range of cost effective and quality focused home health services. We work closely with you and your physician to design an individualized plan of care. Our goal is to enable you to regain your independence and maintain dignity when facing health challenges.
Servicing the following Areas
What is a Personal Care Home?
Personal Care Homes (PCHs) are residences that provide shelter, meals, supervision and assistance with personal care tasks, typically for older people, or people with physical, behavioral health, or cognitive disabilities who are unable to care for themselves but do not need nursing home or medical care. While available services vary and are based on the individual needs of each resident, services provided at a typical PCH include assistance with:
- Walking/getting in and out of bed or chair.
- Toileting/bowel and bladder management
- Personal hygiene
- Arranging for and managing health care
- Making/keeping doctor’s appointments
- Assisting with or administering medications
- Positioning in bed or chair
- Doing laundry
- Arranging for transportation
- Shopping/managing finances
- Using the telephone/writing letters
- Caring for possessions
- Participating in social/recreational activities
- Using prosthetics
- Getting and caring for seasonal clothes